PAGES IN THIS SECTION
- Board of Governors
- Class Reps
- Frequently Asked Questions – Capital Development Funding at WPPS
- Future Teachers’ Academy
- Positive Parenting
- School Song
- St Andrew’s College
- Vision & Mission Statement
- WPPS Vision & Mission
Class Reps are very important in ensuring smooth communication between the school and the parent body and providing invaluable support and energy for a myriad of projects and tasks. Being a Class Rep is a fun, stimulating and enjoyable way to be involved with WPPS. The best part of all is seeing the joy on your son’s face when his Mum (or Dad!) is so much part of the operation of the school.
• Attend Class Rep meetings
• Organise Class Socials
• Liaise with your class teacher regarding lifts, functions etc
• Provide a communication link between the school and your grade parents
• Welcome new boys and parents to the WPPS family
• Assist the Fundraising Committee and Marketing Department.
• Broadening the parents understanding of the functioning of the school.
Becoming a Class Rep:
If you are considering a Class Rep position and you would like more information of what this entails, please contact Ali McAdam (firstname.lastname@example.org).