PAGES IN THIS SECTION
- Debit Order Mandate
- MySchool Programme
- Why Choose an ISASA School
- Acceptance Fee
- Banking Details
- Code of Conduct
- Why Choose WPPS
- Application Form
- Application Process
- Book a Visit
- 2017 Grade 6 places available
- School Shop
- Contact the Admissions Manager
Code of Conduct
IUSTE TENETE – HOLD FAST TO WHAT YOU KNOW TO BE RIGHT.
As a member of WPPS I Choose to:
- Be respectful, courteous and caring towards all people.
- Give my best in my work, sport and cultural activities.
- Care for my belongings, those of others and the school buildings and grounds.
- Take pride in my uniform and my appearance.
- Keep the rules that are necessary for the safe and efficient running of the school.